Friday we relaxed and just hung out eating Chinese and catching up on our favorite shows. Saturday we were off. We made a quick pit stop at Ikea to finalize some decisions on new furniture for our living room and then we were back on the road to my dad's house. When we got there we had lunch and then because they have a Carter's outlet basically in their backyard, we headed over to get some staples for the Magster. When we got back we had a yummy dinner and then watched "Due Date" (eh, it was ok).
Sunday we went out to breakfast, where Miss Mags was thoroughly entertained by a napkin and her PPaw.
Then we headed back to the house to put the little one down for a much needed nap. When she got up she was in a great mood and spent some time clowning around with her Uncle Bray.
And of course we cannot neglect to mention that Sunday was Mag's 7 monthday. So what has she been up to this month???
- We are finishing up the solid's trials and our last fruit is bananas. As of right now, she hasn't had an allergic reaction to any of the solids and I am looking forward to mixing things up this month.
- Mags had her first stomach bug and it was not fun.
- We are starting to grow out of our 6 month clothing and some of the 9 month clothing fits somewhat. Still wearing size 3 diapers and most of your shoes are still too big.
- We have been to The Little gym twice and both times we had a really great time.
- You are sitting completely unassisted for longer and longer periods of time.
- In the crib, you scoot yourself all around and rarely end up where we put you down.
- You love all of your toys, but right now your favorite is a popcorn popping toy.
- Still loving your jumper and exersaucer. You also love just sitting on your playmat with a bunch of toys.
- No real attempts at crawling yet, but you can wiggle yourself around to get what you want for the most part.
Hope you're having a great Monday!