Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bib'expresso Review

So we are t-minus 4 days until the Magster's birthday and tomorrow we are having her 1st 1st birthday party. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and how quickly she is growing up. There are many things that I will miss about Maggie's baby time, but one thing that I will surely not miss are the bottles. I was very upset that I did not have enough milk supply to nurse Maggie, and basically since day one, we have been a slave to the bottle.

Life would have been a lot easier with a Bib'expresso sooner. Making bottles in seconds? Yes please. And the perfect temperature? PLEASE!!!!

"The Bib'expresso's unique water flow mixes powdered formula quickly, reducing air bubbles and eliminating hot spots. Product comes with a compact, removable bottle and food warmer that can be used to heat food jars and prepared bottles of breast milk and formula. And, the bottle storage compartment located on the back of unit doubles as a microwavable bottle sterilizer, holding up to three 10 ounce (300 ml) bottles. With a self cleaning steam system, you save time and the Bib'expresso is sterilized for future use."My Thoughts:
I love the sleek design and overall it is a very attractive appliance. I did have a slight problem finding counter space since we don't have a lot of space in our small condo. Other than that I found this appliance very easy to use and super helpful. I think this would have been really helpful for those night feedings when we had a younger baby.

The one feature that is really helpful right now is the baby food warmer. It really warms the food up to the perfect temperature, much better than the microwave which normally heats the food unevenly. I also love the removable sterilizer and along with the rest of the appliance I found this very handy and easy to use.

The best thing about this appliance is that it has everything right there to help with feeding your baby. From the bottle, to the solids and even the sterilization, it is all right there. It will definitely speed up the feeding process for those families on the go!

While Béaba provided me with a Bib'expresso to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Béaba, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails