Wednesday, March 6, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Hola!
Another day, another edition of So What Wednesday!

-This weather is so stupid! They kept predicting another "Snowmageddon" and there's nothing.  We might get some over night, but I'm not holding my breath. A snow day would be nice, the hubs could use one....but I doubt it will happen....

- Thanks Netflix for having "Pretty in Pink" for this icky day.  A few thoughts....I love Andy's style throughout the movie, but I HATE the dress she makes (am I alone in this?).  Blaine (Andrew McCarthy) um....SO YUMMY!!!  Seriously this movie still rocks after all these years!

- I love Tina Fey's bathing suit....seriously where can I find it??

And the fact that this was taken at Disney....jealous!!!

-Still trying out easy crock-pot recipes that I find.  Attempted this one today....will have to let you know how it was!
Crock-pot Chicken and Dumplings
 Hope you're having a great day!

So What Wednesday

1 comment:

~Dawn~ said...

I have said this so many times, but I NEED to get better at crock-potting (is that even a word? ha!)

Did you end up getting a snow day? My kids had one on Tuesday, but I still had to work - Boo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails