Good Morning! I know I still have the second half of the "Year in Review" to complete, but I wanted to pop in to "Say Hello!".
Laura over at The Everyday Joys is having a link-up to introduce yourself, and I thought it would be fun!
So Hi! I'm Sarah and that is my daughter, Maggie (not pictured, my awesome hubby).
1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.
2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?
Yes, and my username is sbetteridge.
3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)
Yes, I LOVE Pinterest! Find me here. I am all over the place when it comes to pinning. I am trying to do more crock pot cooking, so I have been pinning a lot of those recipes. I also love pinning educational resources for the little one, especially fun learning activities.
4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)
I used to participate in a bunch of link-ups, but lately I have been only been linking up here and there. The last link-up I joined was "So What Wednesday!". It was fun to just say whatever!!!
5. Why do you blog?
I started this blog as a baby blog and a way for my out of town family to keep up with what Mag was up to. Now I blog to try and capture some of our favorite family memories.
6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.
I LOVE nachos. It has something that has really become a "thing" over the past couple of years. I love to order them for an appetizer when we go out, but I have really high standards... LOL. It is rare that I find really good nachos (IMO). Yep, I'm weird....LOL
Hope you're having a great day!
Side note: Any other "Downton Abbey" fans bawling their eyes out last night?? Not cool, DA, not cool. Sunday night is depressing enough on its own...LOL. Also, I know that I could go online and totally "spoil" the rest of the season, but I am using all my restraint not to. This is big for me.....LOL