12 months oldSo I know this update is two days late, but I wanted to wait for your Drs. appointment, which was supposed to be yesterday, but got rescheduled for today.
So with no further ado, here are the stats:
Height: 28.5 in.- 31 percentile (you grew over an inch and a half!!!)
Weight: 22.9 lbs- 75 percentile (only gained a little over a pound and a half and you dropped considerably in percentile- must be evening out)
Head circumference: 17.5 in- 93 percentile!!!! (as Daddy says gotta have a big head for all those brains!)
You're not a big fan of the Dr. and that is something that hasn't changed. You have seen three different Drs. in this practice and you haven't liked any of them. Your Nana asked if it was because of the shots (which you had 4 of today!!!!) but the nurses administer them, and you love the nurses. Maybe it's the white coat?? That one is a head scratcher, little one!
So what have you been up to this month?
- You are wearing mostly 12 month clothing, but we sometimes struggle with head and arms openings (now we know why, at least for the head). Still wearing size 3 diapers, but we might be moving up soon.
- You are mostly eating Stage 3 baby food because you still only have 2 teeth, but the Dr. gave the all clear to try some more table food like peanut butter, chocolate (YUM!!!) and other mushy stuff. We are also going to transition you to whole milk, probably within the next week or so.
- You are a crawling fool and you pull up on everything and LOVE cruising all around. When given the opportunity, you love to just cruise around in circles. You can walk forward when holding onto our hands and you have even stood on your own for a couple of seconds. The bets are starting for when you are going to start walking. My guess is probably in a month or so....Heaven help us!! LOL
- Nothing makes you happier than being read to and you let us know that you want to be read to. You get into a little rut sometimes and want the same book read over and over and over again. I think the record is at 6 or 7 times right now.
- We are still working on signs to communicate and you have fully masters the "all done" sign, which is very helpful. You also wave hello and bye-bye and some lucky people get two handed waves.
- You are so vocal. You love talking, singing and reading to yourself. I have a feeling we will be hearing some "real" words soon.
- You adore music. Whether it is being sung to or shaking your booty and dancing, I think you will be a big music lover, like Mommy and Daddy.
So we are off for more birthday celebration!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Join the fun and link up Your Three Words!