Friday, July 1, 2011

You Three Words

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

And here we are already at the unofficial half point of the summer...where, oh where has the time gone???
Also, today is the first day of July, which means we are officially in Maggie's birthday month...YAAAAAAAAY!!!!

So what's on the agenda?? We're heading down to the beach this weekend for the 4th. Then we have two weeks to get everything ready and then we have two weeks of back to back 1st birthday parties. I am so excited!

And for you viewing pleasure some pics from the park this past weekend...

My Loves

What are your plans for this weekend? Hope that you have a great one!

P.S: Phewww 5 posts in 5 days, I used to do this all the time, when I first started. It wasn't that bad...maybe I will try to post more in the future? What do you think???

P.P.S: On a much more serious note, I want to let my best friend, Breeyn, know that I am thinking about her and her brother all the time and I am praying for a speedy recovery for him and peace of mind for her. LOVE YOU!

Don't forget to link up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails