Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So What Wednesday!

Today I decided to link up with Shannon over at Life after I Dew, because I am feeling the need to say....

SO WHAT.....
...it's December 5th and I STILL haven't posted about Thanksgiving.
...I have had my Christmas cards for over two weeks now, and I only have half addressed and I can't get motivated to finish them.
...that over the past four months I have been up for two full time jobs, that I didn't get.  That I went through all the tumult of thinking about going back to work, putting Maggie in daycare, even visiting a ton of daycares, making peace with the fact that she would have to go there, and then getting rejected, twice....
...to the fact that I because haven't been able to get a full time job, it means that we are stuck in our tiny condo and because of that and the fact that we are not financially ready, we can't even THINK about trying to have another baby.
...that everyone around me seems to be able to survive on their one income and have a ton more babies, and everyone around me is now having their second baby (at least).
...that all these things are really weighing me down and putting a damper on the holidays for me.
...that I don't like spewing on the blog, but these things are the reason that I haven't really posted in a while, and I kind of felt, that if I didn't post about them, I wouldn't be able to post about anything.

It feels good to get that off my chest.

Now a cute Maggie pic, to lighten the mood...

 


So What Wednesday


Hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah! Hopped over from SWW where I posted too. We're name twinks so I had to say hi and follow! I'm anxiously awaiting our family pics so I have even ORDERED our xmas cards! You're two steps ahead of me! Maggie is a doll. :)

Lindsay said...

Hang in there, mama! <3 I know things will look up soon. My best friend applied for six jobs, was rejected from them all and feeling totally down and then her dream job fell into her lap -- and they hired her right away. She's loving life so much right now. I know the same will happen to you! I personally don't want another child for another 3-ish years, but I know what you mean. I feel like everyone else does a lot better about living on one income than we do -- I always feel like we're budgeting or paying attention to the budget, etc. There's no way we could have another child right now, even if we wanted to.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails