Monday, August 29, 2011

A party for the princess

Well, in case you were wondering, we survived Irene. We lost power on Sunday for about 5 hours, but other than that, no harm, no foul.

In other news, we officially have a 13 month old in our midst, but before I get to that, how's about I finish up the 1st birthday recap??

The final party was held, July 31st (yes, I realize this recap has taken over a month.....LOL) at my mom's house in MD. For this party we went with a princess theme and Mags wore the same dress that I wore on my 1st birthday.

Pretty in pink

Daddy (looking oh so enthused) and the birthday girl

We ate great food and hung out with the fam. By this point Mags was starting to get the hang of the whole party thing and really had some fun with her cake this time.

A cake almost too perfect to eat...

The smash cake

Yea, I'm the princess...kiss my napkin!

Do I have something on my face?

SUGAR!!!!!

We also had fun opening presents and looking at her new toys.

Who are we kidding the child would still just be as happy with tissue paper....

Not choking her with the bear here, I promise.....

All in all, a great party to end the 1st birthday festivities.

1st birthday parties recaps.... done. Boom..... Roasted.

Hope you're having a great Monday!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails