Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Randoms

Hola Compadres!  Sorry I've been a little MIA this week, it's just been....stuff....
 But here I am with a quick wrap up from last weekend.

Last weekend was a doozy!  SUPAH busy and fun.
My mom and step-dad came over on Saturday and we spent the day at the park, went out to lunch and then hung out.  Just a couple of minutes after they left, our friends came over for a pumpkin carving party.  Then on Sunday, my sister came over to visit and then the weekend was gone.  It literally felt like I blinked, and then it was Monday.


 

 

 As for this week, I am VERY glad it is over!  Tuesday, Mags had a major meltdown at a mom's group Halloween playgroup and then she had a suspicious sore on her face, that I rushed her to the Dr. for, to be told that it was probably just a pimple....nice.


The rest of the week has been a blur and I am so happy that is Friday!!!!  One highlight of the week, were some of my shows...New Girl made me absolutely cry laughing and I am completely in love with Nashville... I mean come on....

 

Also, I finished the book Wonder, and the ending made me cry, big happy tears.  It's an amazing book and I highly recommend it!!

As for this weekend, can I get a big WOOOHOOOO?  We have a relaxing night tonight, then tomorrow morning the in-laws are coming to take some of our stuff to storage and they're taking Mags for the night.  The Hubs and I are celebrating our anniversary and my birthday with dinner and a movie.  Then Sunday, it's over to the in-laws to celebrate my birthday.  WOOT!

What are your plans for the weekend?  Hope you have a great one!!!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails