Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Reading Challenge

Hello all!  Stopping in with some book news.  I've decided to attempt a reading challenge for the next thirty days.  The YouTube 30 day Reading challenge started yesterday, and the parameters are to read a BOOK a day.  Yea, that's not happening here.
Instead, I am going to challenge myself to read 100 pages a day/3,000 pages in 30 days.  I wouldn't say that I have an average page read count per day, normally.  Some days I read whole books, and other days I don't read at all.  But I almost always watch tv everyday (brain rot, I know). So the plan is to encourage me to replace some tube time with reading.

And here are the books I plan to accomplish this challenge with....

Vampire Academy   Richelle Mead (352 pages...300 pages to read)

I started this over the weekend, but I plan on finishing this up with this challenge.  And I'm not sure what page I am on, I can't figure it out on my Nook, but I think I have about 300 pages left....

Me Before You Jojo Moyes (339 pages)


Cinder  Marissa Meyers (280 pages)

Eleanor & Park   Rainbow Rowell (252 pages)

The Ocean at the End of the Lane  Neil Gaiman (143 pages)

The Selection   Kiera Cass (225 pages)



The 5th Wave  Rick Yancey (454 pages)



Catherine   April Lindner (320 pages)


Clockwork Angel  Cassandra Clare (512 pages)

The Edge of Never  J.A. Redmerski (353 pages)

So that's the plan.  It's a little over 3,000 pages, but I think I can do it....we shall see.
Anyone else want to join?  I think this will be fun!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails