Friday, May 27, 2011

Your Three Words




AAACK! When the heck did this happen??? How in the world am I the mommy to a 10 month old?

And wait, I was an English major, but 2 months after 10 months is twelve months, right????

::runs away screaming::

Seriously people, I know....blah, blah, blah.....time flies by....But, um no one mentioned that it would fly by at the speed of light. Wasn't I just pregnant, like last week?

Nope, not last week, this was May 22,...2010.
P.S. I hate how the top of that curtain totally messes with my hair, but otherwise I really like this pic.



Alright, I guess I'm over it....So what has the little Magster been up to this month???

  • Still eating like a champ. You LOVE mac n' cheese and will eat just about anything that we give you, even veggies (maybe you won't take after your daddy).
  • Still sleeping like a champ. You wake up anywhere from 7:30-8:30am and right now depending on when you wake up, your morning nap is anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. Same for your afternoon nap and the evening nap, I'm not sure because I am at work, but daddy says you are normally good about it. And then depending on whether I am working or not, you go to bed from 9-9:30pm.
  • You still love your jumper, but you are not too crazy about your exersaucer. You love the exersaucer at Grammy's because you can spin really fast it, which makes you squeal. (Ugh, I have visions of tea cups and Tilt-A-Whirls in my head, I feel sick already)
  • I think, we may have a scooter on our hands. No advancements in the crawling area, but honestly, I think part of the blame may lay with our non-carpeted floors and the fact that you slide all over the place. You are starting to figure out this scooting thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's how you choose to get around.
  • We are working on saying "Bye Bye" and you still love "So big" and Patty-cake.
  • You love to be read to and I think "Doggies" might be your favorite book right now because you seem really interested in all the different dogs barking (or maybe you think mommy sounds like a lunatic)
  • You have started to cuddle. When you are really excited sometimes it just overwhelms you and you burrow your head in our necks. Other times it is a ruse, because you really just want to get closer to mommy so you can inspect her necklace....you are obsessed with necklaces and bracelets, basically anything shiny.
Overall little girl, you are a wonder. You are so smart, joyful, cuddly, giggly, and everything that I could have ever wished for. Sometimes I worry (ok I worry all the time) but I know that you will get to where you need to be in your own time and I can't rush it. I love you so, so, so, so very much.

So to celebrate 10 months and also Memorial Day, we are heading to the beach. The weather is supposed to be amazing and I am uber excited.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Whatever they are, I hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails