Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Rewind

This weekend was wonderful! We had no big plans and we took it easy.

Mags walking at the park Friday afternoon

Friday, the hubs got home at a decent hour for once and we actually didn't know what to do with all the extra time...LOL. We spent the majority of it playing with Mags and she seemed to be in seventh heaven. Unfortunately, since during the week we have opposite schedules, Magster seems to really enjoy when we can all spend time together.

Quality time with Daddy

Then on Saturday we headed out to get my new Iphone.....which I LOVE!!! It is so cool and so, so, so very much faster. Really made my day.

The majority of Sunday was spent taking pics for our holiday card. They turned out amazing (thank you, awesome hubster) and I think I made a really cute. Just crossing my fingers that everything works out.

Holiday card preview (you like that face?? LOL)

How was your weekend? Hope you're having a great Monday!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails