Friday, November 4, 2011

Your Three Words

Holiday Picture Time
Christmas 2011
So this weekend we are planning to take our family holiday pics and the board above shows what the plan is for the outfits. The shoes Mags is wearing are actually black, but that was the closest style I could find. And my sweater has buttons and 3/4 length sleeves, but you get the idea.

I haven't decided where we are going to actually take these pics yet. Last year, our great friend Colleen took the pics and we went to a local park. They turned out great, but I don't want the exact same pics as last year...I think I will be researching places today. And this year Brian is going to take the pictures!

Other than that the only big event happening this weekend is that I am getting a new Iphone....Happy Birthday to me!!! My old Iphone is not doing too well and I think it's time to move on. I love the Iphone and can't wait to get the newer version.

But here are a couple of pics from the old Iphone this week.....



Hope that you have a great weekend!!

Don't forget to link up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails