Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Rewind

Another awesome weekend has come and gone, but I can't complain too much, because we basically have a 2 day work week and then it's THANKSGIVING!!!!!! Where the heck has this year gone???

Friday night we had a lovely cheese steak dinner and then I watched "Water for Elephants"....eh, the book was A LOT better!

Friday night was a little tough for the Magster. She woke up around 4am and I realized that she had wet through her diaper, pjs and all over the sheets. So I changed her, the bed and then put her back to sleep. I was afraid she was up for good, but she ended up falling back to sleep, and we all slept in till 9:45! After our late start morning, I went out an got my hair cut.

Now most of you might not know this, but 1) it is rare that I get my hair cut and 2) I usually just get a trim, of an inch. This day, I got 6 inches taken off. My hair is SHORT. I was really nervous about it, but I like it. Some people may have called it a "mom" hair style, but I don't agree and I think it is cute. So there....LOL!

So after my drastic hair cut, we had a quiet Saturday evening. Sunday morning, Mags was up at 7, but the hubs let me sleep in (what a guy!). Then my sister came over and we went out to lunch and saw "Breaking Dawn" for her birthday. Lunch was delish and the movie was spectacular!!!

Afterwards, we spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out with the always entertaining Magster.



Hope you had a great weekend and that you having a terrific Monday!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails