Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Pinteresting Fall

As I said yesterday, I have been looking forward to fall for a couple of weeks now, and I have a month old Pinterest board to prove it!

First, of course, here's my agenda again....


A Better and Magnificent Mom: Fall Bucket List 2012


 Definitely going to try to make this for a little get together in October...

Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Pumpkin Fluff Dip


And I am pretty sure that this is going to be a part of our Pumpkin Carving fun...

 140 Pumpkin Carving templates

Might try this..

Skinny Pumpkin Spiced Latte - For the #pumpkin obsessed, a low fat, low calorie spiced latte you can make yourself.
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte


And this just looks amazing!

Pumpkin coffee cake with brown sugar glaze
Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Glaze


Overall, I think that this says it best....

This is good news for me. 

What are your Pinterest Plans for the fall? 
Hope you're having a great day!!
 

1 comment:

~Dawn~ said...

That pumpkin fluff dip look nummy!!

I have some fun craft projects in the works for the girls this fall -I love making ghosts out of their feet, ect. I also love the smel of pumpkin spice and the cool crisp air - aww..fall is AWESOME. I wish it would last longer! haha I'm not ready for another MN winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails