First there was the photo shoot...
As you can see we were in a great mood right up until the end, and then we were done. It was so much fun.
Then we chose a new toy for her to play with. Daddy chose this time, and I forgot to get pictures, but he chose a little stuffed lamb rattle. It is adorable and so far Maggie thinks it is solely a chew toy.
So what has Maggie been up to this month??
- Growing a lot, I am pretty sure you are up to 11 pounds and maybe 25 in (Dr's appt. tonight)
- Wearing 3 month clothing (still a little big, but pretty much fit)
- Smiling, sort of giggling
- Getting more and more alert
- Grasping things
- More neck control- almost having her head all the way up during tummy time
- Sleeping through the night (almost every night)