Monday, September 6, 2010

"If I had a million dollars...."

Oh BNL where for art thou??

So what would I do with a million dollars?? Ah the age old question. Something I like to think about in the wee small hours of the morning, or when I just can't sleep.

First the obvious, pay off all debt...student loans, mortgage and credit cards.

Then a new house. Probably somewhere equidistant from all the grandparents. And a nice house too, in a pleasant neighborhood, with a huge backyard. Like this..




Then a new car. Probably something like this...


Then season tickets to The Phillies and Flyers, guitars and photo equipment for the hubby.
A couple of Broadway tickets and some new clothes for me but the piece de resistance (sp?)....

A SHOPPING SPREE AT CARTER'S, RALPH LAUREN AND GAP FOR MAGSTER!!!!!

Where we would most assuredly buy the following...


From RL...


and Baby Gap...The entire Secret Garden collection...
and Carter's basically everything!!


PS: Thanks a whole heap to the hubs for the new header...you are my nerd in shining Photoshop!

--Sarah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails