& while the Magster sleeps, here's a fun little questionnaire from Roots and Rings.
1. What is a food that you never thought you would try, but then tried and liked?
Sushi was a surprise for me. Initially the thought of "raw" fish creeped me out, but once I became more educated about all the sushi offerings, I gave it a whirl and I have never looked back!
2. Do you subscribe to any foodie publications? If so, which ones?
Not a one.
3. What ingredient do you find yourself reaching for the most when you cook?
My cell phone to ask someone if I am doing it right.
4. Are there any foods that you hated as a child, but then learned to like as an adult?
Onions. My dad used to put onions in everything and I would painstakingly pick them all out, but now I LOVE them.
5. What do you like to eat that others may consider weird?
I love scrapple and cream chipped beef. Yes, I know what scrapple is made of and so what? As for the chipped beef, I take offense to it's nickname "S***T on a Shingle". I prefer to call it "Heaven on my Plate"!
6. What is the weirdest ingredient you’ve ever cooked with?
Can't say I cook enough to answer this question.
7. Do you have any major food allergies?
Not that I know of.
8. Is there an ingredient that you would like to cook with, but are intimidated to try?
See question #6.
9. Do you bake?
Do cake mixes count? Then, yes, yes I do.
10. If you could go on any “foodie” show to compete, which one would it be, and why?
Not really a "foodie" competitor but I would love to try to give Adam Richman a run for his money on "Man vs. Food"!
So as not to disappoint those looking for pictures....
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!