Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday




1.
What is your favorite sign of spring?
The warm weather is definitely my favorite sign of spring. Also the flowers, more sunlight and the fact that summer is on the horizon.

2. What was your best birthday ever?
I would have to say that my 30th birthday, this year, was my best birthday ever. I was surrounded by my family and it felt so good to be a mom.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Oh this is a tough one because I LOVE sweets, but if I have to choose a favorite dessert, it would be anything peanut butter and chocolate. I love chocolate peanut butter pies the best. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream, comes in a close second.

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Unfortunately I have never gotten out of a ticket. I have thought about crying or making up an excuse, but I always chicken out. It stinks! LOL

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
These days my alarm is Maggie and it is rare that I wake up before her and as far as I can tell she does not have a snooze button. When she was younger and slept in our room, sometimes I could give her back her pacifier and she would go back to sleep, but I don't think that really works anymore.....


Want to see a couple silly pictures of my alarm clock???

My flash is sooo strong, it is really hard for me to get a pic with her eyes open all the way.....LOL

This weekend is going to be pretty quiet. We are going over to a friend's house tomorrow for a little party, but other than that, just more snuggling and relaxing. And for us, the weekend doesn't end on Monday, because Brian is on Spring Break! YAYYYYYY!!!! He gets the WHOLE week off. We are so happy to have our daddy home with us!

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails