Friday, April 29, 2011

Your Three Words

Royal Wedding Hoopla

I did NOT get up at 4am this morning to watch the Royal Wedding. I am a pop culture junkie, but I also know that they are going to play the heck out of this wedding and although I didn't watch it happen live, I will be able to see it all eventually.

I did turn it on when we got up this morning and I do have to say that Kate's dress was beautiful. I love that she modeled it after Grace Kelly's....very classy.

It is really interesting to see everyone to get all wrapped up in the craziness. Looks like it got a hold of little Maggers as well...


Wow, look at what Princess Maggie is wearing.....


It looks like she has decided to break with wedding tradition and go for a pink ensemble....

It looks like the Princess is really enjoying her day!

Cool, she can really get down!!!!

And above all, she seems to be having fun.

LOL.....isn't she crazy???

So we are heading out today to go down South for my cousin's wedding tomorrow. Funny story...when my cousin found out that the royal wedding was the day before her wedding she posted on Facebook "Oh great the royal wedding is the day before my wedding...". Brian, with his dry wit, replied when I relayed this to him, "What is she afraid some of her guests won't be able to make it because they'll be in England?" Man, I love him!

Hope that you have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments, they always brighten my day. You little one is a precious little princess :)

Diana Stone said...

Cute! I was laughing at those pics. And at your husband - he's right. But I know every wedding is special and she probably heard "Yours is the day after..." a million times. But still. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails