Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh Maggie...


Just a couple of anecdotes from our precious little one....

- I think it was last week, Maggie was whining and whining, and finally I asked, a little sternly, "Maggie, what is wrong?". She stopped, looked at me with a huge smile and said, "Hi!".

She totally "Stewie-d" me.


-The other night at dinner, there was a pause in conversation and we both looked at Maggie, she looked at us and calmly said, "Pee-pee".

- That same night, I was talking to her about our upcoming Disney trip (I'm so excited I can't help it). We were talking about going to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Now, Maggie has a small point of reference in regards to the Disney characters, because in an effort to help familiarize her with them, we rented a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd for her to watch a couple of weeks ago. She seemed to like the dvd ok, but it was no Elmo...

So we were talking about Disney World and she was saying "mouse" and we were encouraging her saying, "Yes, Minnie and Mickey mouse". She started to get really excited. We got her down from her high chair and she ran over to the tv and started saying, "Mouse, mouse". Um yea, she had understood our conversation about Disney to be about the dvd, and she thought she was going to watch it. She got a little upset as we explained that we didn't have a "Mouse" dvd. Luckily, Elmo saved the day, but I guess we are going to have to get some "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" dvds.....LOL


Hope you're having a tremendous Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Haha, these are adorable! I hope you guys like Disney! I can't wait to see the photos. We took Ethan over Christmas. I've always hated Disney, but it's so magical with kids! She's going to love to see "Mouse!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails