Sunday, April 22, 2012

The BEST phone apps

Hello there!  Hope that you are having a great Sunday!

Just stopping in to regale you guys with a couple of phone apps that I cannot live without....I know, you are on the edge of your set waiting to find out....LOL.

1.  My absolute fave right now, bordering in obsession, would have to be Instagram.  It is just a ton of fun!  Basically you take your normal phone pics and then you can add these awesome filters and then post them to the site.  It is a social media app, so you are linked to friends, who then "like" or comment on the pic.


2. My second fave app would have to be My Fitness Pal.  This is the calorie counting app that I have been using for the past six months and it has been uber helpful!  It has an amazing database with tons of different food, but it also has a bar code scanner that makes logging your calories soooo easy. 

3. And last but definitely not least, I love Ibooks.  I have an Ereader, but I find reading on my Iphone a lot easier.  I always have my phone with me, so if I have some extra time, I can catch up on some reading.

Other than that, there are few more apps that I love, but those are most assuredly the top three.  I use them all everyday, and can't imagine my phone without them!  I like to keep my phone pretty basic, I don't even have a special ringtone...no lil wayne ringtones here.....LOL, but my phonw would feel incomplete without these special apps. They are all free and they really are worthwhile to download.  Take my word!

Hope you're having a great end of your weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails