Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Mingle

Hello all! Hope that you had a marvelous weekend. We did!

It was pretty chill all weekend and I am totally on board for that. Friday and Saturday we just about relaxing and then on Sunday we went to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny. Not gonna lie, my hopes were high.....

Yep, it was Santa all over again. She was not down for it... Brian took her after the picture, while I stood in line to see if there were any worth buying and he said that he told her, "All done", she repeated that and then said, "Sorry". Ugh my heart....She was so excited when were talking about it beforehand, but I'm sure it was pretty overwhelming....Oh well....LOL

On another topic, here are a few things that are making me smile/giggle lately.....

This made Brian and me laugh so hard we were crying. We LOVE this show!


Sill reeling from "Hunger Games" last weekend...this was a nice reminder. LOVE the braid touch....



And then there's this....


Hope you're having a great Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails