Friday, June 1, 2012

The Rest of Memorial Day Weekend 2012

Hola!  Happy Friday!!!!  Super stoked that this week is over, how about you?

So I decided to try out Animoto for slideshow/video editing and I made a slideshow of the whole weekend.  Have to say not the hugest fan of the product...I uploaded my pics, chose a song and that was the extent of what I could do...as far as I can tell.  I think I need to do more research, but if that's it, then I don't want it.

I like the video, though.  It's pretty cute...if I do say so myself....LOL



So basically the rest of the weekend went like this:
Sunday: Yummy breakfast, lazy time on the porch, eating delicious dip for lunch, naps, cookout for dinner, icre cream, playing Rummy at night.
Monday: Another yummy breakfast, hanging out, more dip for lunch, napping, pizza for dinner and heading out.
As you can see it was very strenuous and stressful...

Even though it's almost been a week, how was you Memorial Day weekend?

Any plans for this weekend?
Hope you have a great one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails