Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh Maggie...

Just popping in today with some of the latest and greatest Maggie-isms....

She woke up this morning saying, "Remember when I said pink nap {pacifier}?".  She then proceeded to put "Remember when I said" in front of a bunch of other statements.  Guess someone likes that question....not sure when I said that one...LOL

Over der: Over there

She likes to hold both sides of your face and sometimes rubs your face when she is feeling extra snuggly.

Fave songs right now:
"Smy" aka "Just the Way you Are" and she knows that majority of the words.
The Dumbo soundtrack (which I have to admit grates on my nerves after the fifth listening)
"Where is Thumbkin?"
"A Whole New World"- Mags hasn't seen "Aladdin" yet, but we have a Princess Sing-a-long DVD which she loves, and that is one of the songs.

Any outfit with the tiniest bit of flounce, is twirled about in and she states that she is a "Ballarini"= Ballerina.


So tomorrow is Mags half birthday, putting her at 2 1/2....ack!!!  I feel like such a slacker, because I haven't even really started thinking about a theme for her birthday (ok I have one idea, pink ballerina...).  And I know that there are some people out there that already have Halloween outfits picked out.  I thought about my costumes for a couple of months before Halloween and my brother and I would get really excited.  I remember one year I went as a princess and he wore a ninja turtles costume.  It was so much fun!

Hope you're having a great day!

1 comment:

Steph said...

p.s. My Lily is about 3 days older than Maggie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails