Monday, January 28, 2013

Say Hello!!!

Good Morning!  I know I still have the second half of the "Year in Review" to complete, but I wanted to pop in to "Say Hello!".

Laura over at The Everyday Joys is having a link-up to introduce yourself, and I thought it would be fun!


So Hi!  I'm Sarah and that is my daughter, Maggie (not pictured, my awesome hubby).

1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.
I love:

2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?
Yes, and my username is sbetteridge.
3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)
 
Yes, I LOVE Pinterest!  Find me here.  I am all over the place when it comes to pinning.  I am trying to do more crock pot cooking, so I have been pinning a lot of those recipes.  I also love pinning educational resources for the little one, especially fun learning activities.

4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)
I used to participate in a bunch of link-ups, but lately I have been only been linking up here and there.  The last link-up I joined was "So What Wednesday!".  It was fun to just say whatever!!!

5. Why do you blog?
I started this blog as a baby blog and a way for my out of town family to keep up with what Mag was up to.  Now I blog to try and capture some of our favorite family memories.
 
6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.
I LOVE nachos.  It has something that has really become a "thing" over the past couple of years.  I love to order them for an appetizer when we go out, but I have really high standards... LOL.  It is rare that I find really good nachos (IMO).  Yep, I'm weird....LOL  
 
 
Hope you're having a great day!  
 
Side note:  Any other "Downton Abbey" fans bawling their eyes out last night??  Not cool, DA, not cool.  Sunday night is depressing enough on its own...LOL.  Also, I know that I could go online and totally "spoil" the rest of the season, but I am using all my restraint not to.  This is big for me.....LOL

7 comments:

Steph said...

New follower from this link up today!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Your babe is adorable!

Happy Monday!

Kayla said...

Hi! New reader from the link up!

How old is your Maggie? She looks about the same age as my son. (He turns 3 this month.)

Also, I think it's a rule that my friends love nachos. They really are the best! Looks like we can be friends ;)

Jennifer said...

Your daughter is adorable!!

Stopping by from "Say Hello"!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Jessica said...

your daughter is adorable!! :)
so beautiful, mother and daughter :)

Stopping by from "Say Hello!"

I hope you have a great week!

Jessica
http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

Found your blog through the link up today! I really like your blog and look forward to reading more :)

Also, I feel like I need to see a counselor after the Downton Abbey episode last night! It just broke my heart :( {I do still love the show though}

Ashley said...

New follower from the link up!
Nachos are great, but Ive found I can NEVER make them as good at home as some places have. Such a bummer!

Ashley
ourlittledevilpup.blogspot.com

Brittanylea02 said...

New follower from the link up!

Your daughter is adorable! Also who doesn't love nachos! If you don't there is something wrong with you hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails