Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy 1 month Bday

We made it! Maggie is one month old today. We are doing pretty awesome and I couldn't be happier. We still have a little heat rash, some baby acne, a little diaper rash, some goop in the left eye, occasional gagging/coughing and some rare spitting up, but overall Maggie is doing great. We had some family over today and we got some more clothes, some toys, and batteries (a lot of batteries, because everything takes "D" batteries!!) It was so nice to see everyone and we really enjoyed hanging out.
I can't believe that Maggie is a month old already. It really feels like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant (fun story, I'll share later), but here we are.

Here are some things I have learned about Maggie so far:
-You are the stretching queen and when awakened you love to stretch your head almost back to your feet
-You can toot/burp with the best of them
-The only time you really cry is when you are hungry, or the one time you nicked yourself on the face with your fingernail
-Your smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen (getting a little choked up here
-You make the cutest noises
-You make the cutest faces

So in celebration of the big day here's a little photo shoot we did today:









--Sarah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails