Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Music

So I added some music to my page...hopefully it's not too annoying.

I LOVE music. It is such a huge part of my life. This obsession is something that my husband and I share and we hope to share with Maggie one day. The songs that I added to this playlist are ones that make me think of Maggie today. I say today because I'm sure on a different day I would add different songs. So here is why I picked them:

"Sweet Disposition"-- Well I think already that Maggie has one
"The only exception"-- Maggie is definitely the only exception when it comes to waking Mommy up
"Just to see you smile"-- Yep I would do just about anything
"Daughter"--I heard this song on someone else's blog and it is beautiful
"Isn't she lovely"-- Come on..no explanation needed
"Beautiful girl"-- See above

--Sarah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails