Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas Cards

Yes, you heard me right. Christmas cards. I know it's only October 4th, but I take Christmas cards very serious and you need time to plan a really nice card.
Last year, we had our first card with Mags and I loved it. This year I am looking to do something a little different, but I haven't really decided what I want to do.
Luckily, there are to the rescue.
I put in some parameters for their holiday cards and I was greeted by 379 amazing card choices. After about a half an hour, I think I have the contenders narrowed down....


I really like this card format and I like the color combo. Not sure about all the pictures, though. It looks like this card might be best suited for larger families.....


I really like this one because I am contemplating just having a pic of Mags on our card. I love the font and the deep, rich red. Jury's still out on the pics....


And last but not least, there's this one. I love the plaid and the wooden aspect of the card. This card is very similar to the card that we went with last year, in regards to the three horizontal pictures. Not sure if I want to do that again.

I am also slightly throwing around the idea of an ornament card like this

So long story, short, still not sure which card I am going to choose or what we are going to do about the pictures, but in the end I know I will be heading to
Hope that you are having a great Tuesday!

Disclosure: I will be receiving 50 holiday cards in return for writing this post. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails