Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3 years ago today....

I married my best friend...and it might sound cliche, but it is the truth!

If you are interested in the details of the day, I talked about them here last year.

Here are some pics that I didn't include last year, but I really think they capture who we really are...

We are both pretty introverted, so the wedding took a lot out of us. Don't get me wrong, it was a blast, just exhausting....

Oh yea and we're pretty big nerds, too. This is us re-enacting our excitement after finding out we were going to Cancun for our honeymoon.

And here we are three years later. Our anniversary dinner on Saturday was AMAZING, and as you can see I survived Maggie's sleepover. And speaking of the silly pants, can't have a post without a pic of her.....

And no, your eyes do not deceive you, we almost have two whole front teeth, ladies and gents.

Mag's mouth is just about exploding with teeth right now. Which might explain why we had a little meltdown at the farm trip today with the Mommy group. It might have also had something to do with the fact that the trip coincided exactly with nap time. Not sure which it was, but either way total Mom Fail and no pics. Oh well, we are planning a family trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend, so I will be on the ball then.

So in review....Happy Anniversary to the hubs, love you the mostest. Teething is for the birds. And I WILL take pics this weekend at the pumpkin patch.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails