Friday, October 7, 2011

Your Three Words

If, If, If.......
  • If I were to get pregnant again, I would be elated. I don' t think my body, the hubs or our finances are ready, but I am. We want to wait until Mags is around 2 before we start TTC again, but right now I have a touch of the baby fever. It seems like everyone around me is announcing they're pregnant, and I keep seeing all these cute sonogram pics and then uber cute newborn pics.....ACK!!!
  • If I could have any job in the world, I would love to have a full time job where I could work at home, so I could still be with Mags. It would a lot easier if I had a full time job with benefits, but it would be ideal if I could also stay home to do it.....dreams.
  • If I had a day to myself (and finances and calories weren't an issue), I would sleep in, have a HUGE breakfast, have a shopping spree at KOP (a mega mall around here), then get a mani/pedi and massage and then have some sushi.....
  • If I could get married all over again, I would do it in a heartbeat and I wouldn't change a thing.
  • If I could live anywhere in the U.S., it would be somewhere with a more temperate climate like, Florida or California. No more snow or bitter cold winters for this gal.
  • If I were to have more children, I would love to have a boy. Don't get me wrong, girls are awesome, I just want the experience of both....
  • If I could have any talent in the world, I would love to be able to dance professionally. I love to watch people that can really dance.
  • If you met me in real life, you might think I am cold, standoffish, and a little B****y....I have had a lot of people tell me that is what they thought of me when they first met me....LOL. I don't get offended by this anymore because I am working on it and I know that it is just my self consciousness when I meet new people....like I said I'm working on it.
  • If I went back to school, I would LOVE to go back to school and get a Master's in English so that one day I could teach college English.
  • If money were not an object, we would have a bigger house, nicer cars, and there would be A LOT less stress in our lives.
  • If I could meet one celebrity, I would like to meet Oprah or Ellen. I find both of these women soooo inspirational.
  • If I could shop at only one store for the rest of my life, it would be Target. They have EVERYTHING!!!
  • If I could choose an animal/pet, I would love to get a dog one day, but we just don't have the space right now. We are pretty decided on a retriever of some sort, either a lab or a golden.
  • If I could go on a trip right now, I would love to go somewhere that feels really feels like fall. With beautiful trees that have changed, apple cider, pumpkin picking, hayrides, the whole nine yards...
  • If I had to choose between a house cleaner and personal chef, this is a tough one. I really don't like to do either, but since my husband is a pretty good cook and we both hate to clean, I would go for the house cleaner.
  • If I had the option to get plastic surgery, I would maybe get a nose job and some liposuction. But I'm not sure what kind of message that would send to Mags, so probably not....

And some pics from the park the other day....



This weekend is technically our 3rd anniversary weekend, so the hubs and I are going out to one of our fave Mexican restaurants, and Mags is having a sleepover at Nana and PopPop's. The last sleepover didn't go so well....for Mommy, so hopefully this time I can keep it together. Wish me luck! What are your weekend plans??

Hope you're having a great Friday and that you have a wonderful weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails