Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


First of all a Mags update. Sunday night was a little rough and Mags ended up sleeping in until 8:45am, which meant no swim class. I think the explanation for the trouble is that her mouth is exploding with teeth and she has a little sniffle, so we spent Monday relaxing. Yesterday we went to a pumpkin painting party with the Mom's group, but again Mags wasn't in the best mood, so she didn't seem to enjoy herself that much. We came home, had lunch and then she took a nap for over 3 hours. She woke up in a much better mood and she also slept really well last night. Today we are hanging out at home because the weather is gross and it is the perfect day to just sit around and cuddle.

Ok so on to what I am loving today....

Well I almost always love Netflix (except when they are raising prices or having technical difficulties) but I just realized that they have some of my fave guilty pleasure, yes I am a teenager trapped in a 30 year old's body, shows....


WOOT WOOT!! Now I get to catch up on all of last year's drama and silliness... this seriously made my day...no need to tell me, I know... I'm lame! LOL

I am totally loving this motivation....

Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



I'm not making a huge deal about it on the blog (I did post a ticker alllllll the way at the bottom of the blog) but I am back on the weight loss train. I have a goal in mind and I know that I want to weigh a lot less and be more healthy by the time we go to Disney next year. This little graphic is good to know, but I have to keep reminding myself, this is for me and no one else....

And of course like always, I am loving Pinterest....

Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest



I LOVE optical illusions, but seriously this one took waaaaaaay too long to figure out. I actually had to have the hubs come and take a look at it, and while we were both looking at it, I got it. Try it, it's fun!

And last but assuredly not least, for the Magster....these uber adorable pjs. I want to start the tradition of giving new holiday jammies and a holiday book on Christmas Eve, so these are the ones that I picked out for this year. Aren't they adorable???

Source: carters.com via Sarah on Pinterest



I love the bright, cheery red and the reindeer footies. Can't wait to take lots of pics of her in them on Christmas morning.

So what are you loving this Wednesday?? Hope you're having a great day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails