Friday, October 21, 2011

Your Three Words

Happy Birthday Tami!!!!

Hard to believe my little sister turns 21 tomorrow....ugh I am sooooooo old. I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday, I love to retell the story to her every year.

Here's the little stinker...how do you like my acid wash jeans???

Tami and I have become really great friends over the years, and I am so blessed to have her in my life. We have a ton in common and we can talk about almost nothing for hours. When it came time to choose my Maid of Honor, she was my #1 pick!

A sister shot at my bridal shower

We survived the Terror Behind the Walls!!!

Happy 21st bday Tamorrow!!!! Can't wait to hang out and celebrate your birthday tomorrow! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails