Thursday, October 13, 2011

Walking on Sunshine

Not at all a comment on the weather, because it is NASTY out there. Rainy, foggy and cold. My fave.....NOT! It's the kind of weather that makes you want to cuddle up with the ones you love and not go anywhere!

But I digress....the title refers to a small feat that little Mags has finally accomplished. Oh you know, WALKING. It started officially, yesterday. Over the weeks, Mags has been getting more and more confident but yesterday she just really took off. Instead of dropping down and crawling between things, she just started walking. And as expected it is the locked knee, Frankenstein, cutest walk ever. She is still a little wobbly, also as expected, and it is too adorable.

I got a little bit of video this morning. It's not the best, but it gives you an idea....



Needless to say I cried and I am just sooo proud!!! I can't believe how big my little girl is getting....

Hope you are having a great Thursday!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails