Thursday, January 5, 2012

Your Three Words



Before I explain, let's back up to end of last week. On Friday, the in-laws brought up Maggie's new table and chairs and took us out to dinner. Maggie looked so cute, I had to take some pictures...which she of course stood quietly in one place for...

IMG_0107
This would be the ever popular, "I have better things to do, Mom, than sit around and get my picture taken" side step...

IMG_0111
The frequently seen, "What the heck is this woman doing?" pose...

IMG_0120
And my absolute fave, "Oh my goodness lady, can't you see I'm cooking here???"

Luckily I am armed with the knowledge that my daughter refuses to be left out of the joke, so a couple of fake laughs and finally....

IMG_0121
"I know, so funny...right???"

Then Saturday was New Year's Eve and we took a page from last year, and laid low. When Mags got up from her nap, I thought it would be fun to dress her up a little and have a NYE photo shoot.


IMG_0122

IMG_0134

For dinner, so she would fit in her highchair, I took her out of the huge tutu and this is what happened after dinner.....



IMG_0139

IMG_0137

Quite the party animal!!!! I have no idea where she gets it....seriously.....

Then New Year's Day we headed over to Brian's Uncle and Aunt for some yummy pork and sauerkraut.

We had such a great time! Hope that you are having a terrific Friday! Have a great weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails