Another week come and gone...and what have we been up to? Well here's the rundown with a few pics from the January photo a day, which is turning out to be quite fun!
Monday we had the hubs home for Martin Luther King Day and it was great.
Tuesday we went to our first Gymboree Music class and Maggie tried to escape about 5 times, but it was a lot of fun.
Wednesday we went to a Play and Learn class and Mags actually attempted some things, instead of just running around with wiffle balls in her hands. She played on a springy mat and walked across a balance beam. Proud Mama right here!
Thursday we went to the library story time and afterwards Maggie played on the computer for the first time, actually sat for awhile playing on the computer, got bored and wanted to run around, but then got upset when we went back to the computer and someone else was playing on it...LOL
Today we are doing laundry and packing for a little getaway to the beach, where it looks like we may be snowed in a little bit...oh well, not like we were planning on sunbathing...
And now a couple of favorite things from this week....
- I can totally relate with the perspective of the first time mom in this article
- LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the new episodes of New Girl and Glee this week...so good!
- One hundred percent loved the outpouring of care and concern for this little girl
- Another article that really hit the nail on the head for me on motherhood
- This one is a sad one, but I am happy that little Tripp is finally at rest and has peace
- Just read the awesome short story "The Glass Case", from Kristin Hannah which also included an excerpt of her new book Home Front and now I can't wait to read that...
- Still rocking out to Florence + The Machine's new album Ceremonials, and LOVE this song...
- Also really loved that Lindsay from You are the Roots guest posted here this week, check it out here.
Whew that is a lot of things to love. Hope you are having a great Friday and that you have a great weekend!!