Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top Ten of 2010

Ever since Maggie was born, I have become a picture fiend. I just want to document everything. Right now I am without my camera because I left it at my mom's on Christmas Eve, and I am seriously going through withdrawal!

I think in the past 5 months I have taken more pictures than I have in my entire life. I love to look back at them and see how Mags has grown in the little time that she has been with us. It is really hard to pick my favorites, but I will try. These are my picks for today, who knows what I would pick the next day!

10.
Daddy and his Mini-me watching baseball


9.
Yep she had me at hello

8.
Seriously?? Too beautiful!

7.
Me and my little angel

6.
Daddy's little girl

5.
We love to smile
4.
The 1st documented beautiful smile

3.
We're a PopPop's girl too!

2.
Four generations

1.
The first photo shoot

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Mags is 5 months old already. I am really looking forward to the rest of her first year and soon I will probably need to buy some external hard drive to save all the pictures!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I am so glad you linked up so I could find your blog. I really love the 4th and last photos.

Courtney said...

Well isn't she a cutie!! I love her little toothless grin :O) So precious! I know what you mean about taking a ton of photos! When my first one was born I took over 1000 photos in her first 3 months. Yikes! I haven't slowed but either :O)

Thanks for linking up with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails