Tuesday, September 27, 2011

14 months

Ack!!! I have a 14 month old. Nothing really significant about that number, just another month biting the dust. So where were we this time last year??? Right about here....

Mags looks like such a big girl in this pic, but it's deceiving. I just love it, though. I loved the dress and the tiny, bright, Kelly green cardigan. She looked so adorable.

But enough about the past, what's going on today??

Well the biggest news is that on Sunday you took a few steps. As of today, you have taken a few more steps and I think this might be it. I think you will be officially walking soon.

You are still wearing size 4 diapers and you can wear anything from 12-18 months. 18 months pants are WAY too long on you, but that's all we got, so we just fold them up for you. And then they constantly fall down and you step on them and get frustrated because you can't move.

You are really starting to understand us and it can be quite hilarious! The other day you were playing with an empty soda bottle (because the toys that we bought you obviously aren't cool enough) and you started cruising by the TV and touching the screen. I threatened to take away your bottle if you didn't stop touching the TV and you held out the bottle like, "Here, I'd rather play with the TV!". What a stinker!

I don't know if I mentioned it on here, but you are into your third week of swim class and you seem to like it. Last week was tough because you could tell that your teeth were bothering you and you just didn't feel like participating. This week, since some of your teeth have finally broken through, you were much more agreeable and seemed to really enjoy yourself (although I think you would rather just play in the water and not have to do the same activities over and over).

Speaking of teeth, I feel like there is so much going in that mouth, that I don't even know where to begin. Today at swim class, when you gave someone your smile and giggle, they remarked that it looked like you had molars coming in. Interesting.....

As for your personality, you are still so smiley and giggly. You are very outgoing and most of the time you just take a minute to size someone up before you launch out of my arms for them to hold you (luckily Mommy and Daddy normally only associate with nice people, so this isn't as alarming as it might sound). You still love music and shaking what your Mama gave you!

You are a joy my little one and everyday with you is a pleasure! Love you the mostest!!!!!



Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails