Saturday, September 10, 2011

Remembering

This weekend is quite bittersweet for me. September 11th, 2011 is a day that the USA will never forget and personally, it was a life changing day for me. I was lucky not to have lost anyone that day, but the overall impact of that day set me on a course that has brought me to where I am today.

So although it was a national tragedy and I weep for all that we lost, for me it was a blessing in disguise. I talk more about it here and here.

I think about this day a lot, even when there isn't an anniversary and I am curious about what would have happened if things had been different. But then I take a look at this precious little girl, and I can't imagine my life any other way....

Once again, have a great weekend and don't forget to give your loved ones a call or an extra squeeze...you won't regret it!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails