Friday, September 16, 2011

Your Three Words

Two Top Teeth

So I don't have any photographic proof, but Mag's two top teeth are FINALLY coming in. The one on the left has just about broken through and on the right you can see the white. Seriously I thought these teeth would never break through. They are causing Magster a little bit of discomfort and disrupting her naps, but other than that we are doing ok ::knock on wood::.

Other than that not much going on, but I do have an awesome Farm Rich Foods giveaway...so there's that. This weekend we have no where to be and nothing to do, but some family time and relaxing. I am stoked!

And because I hate posting without a pic, here's a shot of Maggie from the park last week

Hope you're having a great Friday and that you have a stupendous weekend!!!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails