Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pin It, Pin it real good...

As the summer winds down and things go back to our normal, things have been a little quiet around here and I welcome that with open arms. This past weekend I only had to be somewhere, for one day, for a couple of hours. This weekend we have zero obligations and we are going to soak it up.

Yesterday Mags had her first swim class. We decided to sign her up for this class just to get her more familiar with the water. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics because I was in the water with her. But we had a great time. Mags was a little unsure at first and clung to me a bit, but then she joined and in had a grand time.

So I know I normally reserve this blog for Magster tales, but I would love to share a new obsession....Pinterest. If you haven't heard of it, google it now! And then get an invitation and start pinning, it's soooooo much fun! And don't forget to find me here.

And here are a few of my fave pins lately.....

Funny, funny.....

Source: 9gag.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Doesn't this look oh so yummy????



Yep, this makes sense....

Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest



And something adorable for the silly one.....


”Crazy

So that's about it for right now. Hope that this finds you well and that you are having a wonderful Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails