Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mingle

Hi there! Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?

We had a lovely, relaxing weekend in.

At the library. This face is mid-whine, "Stop taking my picture and help me off the chair, now!". Love it!

Friday we had some pizza and I introduced the hubs to the wonder that is the Starbucks cakepop...so yummy!

Saturday, the hubs ran some errands and Mags and I hung out. Before Daddy left we tried a new activity, which I will share more about tomorrow...nothing too exciting, just think it deserves its own post.

Saturday night we watched Moneyball, and I definitely recommend it, even to non-sports fans, it is just a really smart, funny movie. Also, tried out Ben and Jerry's new flavor "What a cluster". Highly recommend, as well. Super delish!

Sunday, I went grocery shopping...oh the fun never stops. During nap time, I decided to give the series "Downton Abbey" a try and I am interested. I love that it is so proper and refined, and yet so scandalous! Oh and the accents are just divine!

Later that afternoon, Mags woke up from her nap in a super bad mood, which is so unlike her. She was really crying and upset. We have no idea what the issue was, but she had some water and after some super cuddles, it was like nothing had happened. Oh the mysterious toddler!

New fave book: "B is for Bear" Alphabet book. She loves the mirror at the end for "You". LOL!

Last night we tried out some night time diapers, because we have been having some issues with Maggie getting up in the middle of the night, and I thought that it might have something to do with a wet diaper. Because every time I go in to check on Mags, she has a very full diaper, so I change it, put her back down and usually she goes back to sleep. So we tried the new diaper last night and not only was she up, she wet through the diaper and her pjs!!!!!! UGH!!!!! Really going to have to figure this one out....

Hope you're having a great day!

Photobucket




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails