Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My dilemma

Hello! Hope you're having a great Tuesday!!!

Source

I have a little dilemma that I would love to share with you all today. I love shopping, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to gift shopping, I despise it. It's not because I am a selfish person that doesn't want to give gifts, it's just that I always worry that I am not getting the right gift. Christmas is a very stressful time for me because I want to get a nice gift for everyone, but I can't spend too much money.

A lot of times I try to think about gift giving from my perspective. If I was this person, what would I want as a gift? Recently, I have loved gifts that are things that I don't want to buy for myself. A couple of years ago, my Mom gave me a vacuum. Honestly, at first, I wasn't the biggest fan, but now I am so grateful for that gift, because I don't have to spend my money on a vacuum! I love stocking stuffers that include deodorant, shaving cream and toothpaste. Gum is another favorite. It is a great thing to have, but a nuisance to have to buy.

Another thing that I have been loving lately, are gift cards for more practical things. Not that clothing gift cards aren't practical, but a gift card to the grocery store? Now that is awesome! I would love Giant Eagle gift cards. We shop at Giant every week, and if I could have a few gift cards, that would really help me out! My other favorite gift certificate this year was for my hair saloon. Again, something that I "have" to spend money on, so a gift certificate is really great!

Definitely some things to think about. Luckily, I don't have a lot of gift shopping to do for awhile!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails