Thursday, May 24, 2012

Currently

Hello! Happy Thursday!!!!

Linking up to talk about what's going with me currently...

 

Current Book (s):
I am being a little weird and I am currently in the middle of 4 books.....LOL, I know...but I have reasons...



Another Piece of My HeartThin, Rich, Pretty


Insurgent (Divergent)Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy

Ridiculous, I know...but I wanted something light and frothy for the beach this weekend, and the last two books are my Iphone and I don't want to read on that on the beach.  I started the second one because I have wanted to read it for awhile and it is so good, I am flying through it, but I really want it for the beach, so I put in on hold and started reading the first one.....There is a method to my madness, I swear....LOL

Current Playlist:
I've heard a few of the songs off John Mayer's new album...and I'm thinking summer soundtrack.
 Born and Raised
Current Color:
I am loving the Tangerine craze, so bright and summery!!!

Current Food:
I am already drooling over the yummy snacks we are probably going to have this weekend.  My MIL made this avocado bean dip a couple of weeks ago, and I am hoping that it makes a repeat appearance...

Current Favorite Show:
We are a little behind on this season of House and we are catching up every night.  We are two episodes behind and I can't wait to see how the series ends...

Current Bane of my existence:
The weather.....can we have a little consistency please???  Can we have a nice day without the threat of rain??  Please???

Current Celebrity Crush:
I have always loved Robert Sean Leonard, but he is really amazing on "House".  He's come a long way since "Dead Poet's Society"....
 
Current #1 Blessing:
The fact that we have an amazing beach house only 2 hours away, that we can use almost any time.  

Current Indulgence:
Not really currently indulging, because I know that this weekend is going to be all indulgence all the time....LOL

Current Outfit:
Nothing exciting going on here...LOL...but I would love to rock this outfit!
Source: polyvore.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Current Excitement:
Well the upcoming weekend of course, and the fact that there are only 86 more days till Disney!!!!
Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Current Favorite Quote:
Source: piccsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Must constantly remind myself of this....

Current Wish List Item:
So cute, but I don't know if I would have enough places to wear them to rationalize.....
Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Current Favorite Product:
I am loving the spray sunscreens.  I think they are so much easier with a toddler, because you can spray and you are done!


Well that's about it, hope you are having a great day!  Don't forget to link up!

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial day weekend as well!!

4 comments:

J and A said...

Love that quote, such a good reminder. And those sandals are super cute!

Perfectly Jenn said...

That is such a great quote! Need to remind myself of that when I feel down about all that I don't have & want. Thank you for that!

So exciting for y'all about Disney!
I need to check out this John Mayer album everyone is talking about :)

Thanks for linking up!!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I have not gotten into the 50 shades series. I do love Jane Green, but I haven't read that one yet. And I love the flip flops you posted, so cute!

Tami said...

That quote is perfect! I think we could all use that reminder on a daily basis. How fun that you have access to a beach house. I think I would live there every weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails