Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link Up

Hmmmmm what am I loving on this actually sunny, and "warm" Wednesday?

  • The fact that the hubs was home with us for the past two days (lots of fun).
  • That there are only 8 more days till Mag's 6 month birthday (yep we're celebrating).
  • And that means that there are only 10 more days till my bestie comes for a visit.
  • Today I am loving that I got a lot accomplished around the house, including laundry folded AND put away, dishwasher emptied, bottles washed, more laundry started, general tidying up...
  • And of course I totally loving on our beautiful family and my awesome little girl....

This girl? Totally loving on her jumper. She is a jumping fool!

Look at her adorable hippie pants...Thanks Grammy!

Hope this finds you well!

3 comments:

Emily Powell said...

your little one is precious! I'm due in May and my sister in law gave us a jumper. I can't wait to use it!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your daughter is adorable!

TeeTee Lynn said...

I love the cute pants! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails