Monday, January 10, 2011

I'd like to thank the Academy....

Woot Woot! Thank you to Heather over at Mommy only has Two Hands for awarding me the....


I wish I could take more credit, but the true praise should go to Angie over at Strosgirl's Designs. All I did was give her some colors and the scrapbook feel idea and away she went.

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 things about me
1. I am a true Scorpio through and through.
2. I can clap like a seal. (Basically I can clap with one hand...I can flap my fingers and they clap against my palm...weird, I know)
3. My favorite meal is Chicken Divan and I have it every year for my birthday.
4. I knew that I wanted to be a teacher since I first went to school.
5. I love the beach, but find most beach towns depressing in the winter and therefore would not want to live there year round.
6. I was working in the Magic Kingdom on 9/11. Here's the story.
7. I want my daughter to always know how much I love her and never for a moment doubt that.


Ok so now the really hard part...choosing only fifteen stylish blogs from all the amazing blogs that I have been lucky to find over the past couple of months.

So here they are (in no specific order)...

1. Jessica's Coupons
2. The White Whimsies
3. Surviving a Teacher's Salary
4. The Coupon Scoop
5. Just Married with Coupons
6. Marine Parents
7. Our Kids Mom
8. A Little McD
9. Mia Ma Miah's Diaries!
10. Reviewed by Mom
11. Simply Cintia
12. Adventures of a Thrifty Mom
13. Cooking for Little Fingers
14. The Nutritionist Reviews
15. Baby Lovin' Mama

Hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday!!

4 comments:

Dawn Lopez said...

Congrats Sarah! That is so fun, and deserved since your blog is sooo super adorable!

Thank you so much for passing it on to us as well, that is so sweet and appreciated!!! =)

Happy Monday!

LivingChicontheCheap said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the honor!

Jessica

Marci said...

Thank you so much for following my blog and also for the award. I am honored!

Sarah said...

You are all welcome. It was well deserved!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails