Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Amber is the color of your energy

Ahhh "Amber" by 311, the quintessential summer song. But wait a minute why do I have summer on the brain when I was just waxing poetic about the fact that the summer was finally over. Oh no my fine people I am not concerned with the summer 2010, I am already anticipating summer 2011.

Don't get me wrong, I have so many other things to look forward to before that time, but this is what really has me going...




Yes, my friends that is my in-laws beach house and it is in its final stages of construction as we speak. In fact I may not even have to wait for summer '11 to enjoy it, because they are planning a New Year's celebration there. I can't even imagine...January at the beach! I am so stoked. Maggie is going to love it!



1 comment:

LJD said...

Found you via PITM. That house is beautiful! Looks like a fantastic place to getaway and spend some quality family time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails