Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The anwer you're dying to know

First a cute baby in a Halloween outfit from her Grammy...

What a ham!! No idea where she gets that from!



Now, what's that you ask? What do I want for my birthday this year?

Why thank you for your inquiry, how thoughtful! this year, even though it's the big 3-0, I've decided I'm going to keep it pretty low key, since you know babies can be quite demanding/expensive in the whole feeding, diapering and basic care realm. So send my regards to Ireland, and in the meantime this will do just fine....

My major birthday wish--So awesome!!!!

I don't think that is too much to ask. Do you? Oh and of course some Chicken Devon aka Chicken-in-a-van. Wouldn't be a birthday without it!

So when's your bday? If you don't mind me asking, which one is it? Any big plans?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails