Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yep some more stuff you're dying to know...

* Day 23 – a youtube video
I love So You Think You Can dance and this is my favorite routine ever!!!!!!!



* Day 24 – where I live
I live in Pennsylvania, and it isn't where I grew up, but I'm learning to love it...

* Day 25 – your day, in great detail
We're still working on our routine, but right now it goes something like this...

5-7:30am: Wake up, feed Maggie a bottle
8-9:30am: Play, watch the Today show, Mommy eats breakfast
9:30-11am: Nap
11am-Bottle
11:30am-1pm: Play, Mommy eats lunch, does some work and/or laundry & cleaning
1:30-3pm: Nap- Mommy takes shower
3pm: Bottle
3:30-4:30- Play, Mommy starts dinner
A couple of evenings during the week I tutor for a few hours. On the nights I don't Daddy comes home, we eat dinner and then we hang out with Mags until we put her down around 9pm, watch some TV and then we try to get in bed by 10:30pm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails