Then day cuatro! Away we go....
* Day 4 – your favorite book
* Day 5 – your favorite quote
* Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things
* Day 7 – a photo that makes you happy
* Day 8 – a photo that makes you angry/sad
* Day 9 – a photo you took
* Day 10 – a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
* Day 11 – a photo of you recently
* Day 12 – something you are OCD about
* Day 13 – a fictional book
* Day 14 – a non-fictional book
* Day 15 – your dream house
* Day 16 – a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
* Day 17 – an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
* Day 18 – your wedding/future wedding/past wedding
* Day 19 – a talent of yours
* Day 20 – a hobby of yours
* Day 21 – a recipe
* Day 22 – a website
* Day 23 – a youtube video
* Day 24 – where I live
* Day 25 – your day, in great detail
* Day 26 – your week, in great detail
* Day 27 – my worst habit
* Day 28 – what’s in my handbag/purse
* Day 29 – hopes,dreams, plans for the next 365 days
* Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year
Ahhh my favorite book. Too many. So here are two of my faves that happen to have very similar plots, one more realistic than the other one, but almost the same.
1. First there was "Jemima J" by Jane Green. Young overweight woman decides that her life is passing her by and that she needs to lose the weight to really live life to the fullest (and fall in love). In the end she comes to a better understanding that life should not be wrapped up in outward appearances.
2. Then there's "Waking Beauty" by Elyse Friedman where another overweight woman miraculously wakes up one day to find that she is no longer heavy and is now a knockout. Quite the fairytale, but wouldn't it be nice to just wake up perfect??
Both of these are really good reads, especially for a beach read.